Instalment payments can only be made by Direct Debit. Direct debits can be made annually, termly or monthly. Monthly payment options must be set up via Go Cardless Direct Debit and will be taken by the 15th of the month.
Early Payment Option (EPO)
Parents can benefit from an early payment discount. In order to access this, fees must be paid by the following dates.
- Annual payments – paid in full annually no later than 31st August for the following academic year.
- Termly payments – paid in full no later than the dates below for the following academic term:
- Autumn Term – 05th September
- Spring Term – 05th January
- Summer Term – 05th May
Direct Debits – parents can also benefit from EPO if a monthly Direct Debit is set up and maintained for the 12 months of payment.
- A 3% discount is applied to the above fees if paid in full (annually) in advance by 20th August
- In Foundation the cost of lunch, tea and after school care is included within the fee.
- From Reception upwards, lunch and after school care is charged separately.
- The school offers a 10% reduction for all siblings
Scholarships, worth up to 20% of fees, are available in the January of Year 2; Year 6; Year 9 and Year 11. Scholarships are based on the school’s scholarship examination and are awarded to the top performers in the year group.
When your child leaves the school, you must give one full terms written notice to the school office otherwise you will be liable to pay for one terms fees.
After School Club
Times strictly from 3.30pm – 6.00pm
Charged at £3.20 per half hour (or part)
Collection past 6pm will incur a penalty charge of £15 per 15 minutes (or part)
Mini Bus Fees
£395.00 per term, per child
Contact our finance team to walk you through all the options.